2/14/11

delorean

Does anybody ever have fantasies about rewinding into the past and making all sorts of decisions based on what you think would make you content in the present?

I do.


I have since I was a child.  When I was a child though, the fantasies were about going back in time and knowing how to impress the more popular kids in my class (the people I would try to be friends with but would just make fun of me).

Now my fantasies involve going back in the past and making better decisions, especially regarding education, career and finances.


If I could do that, I would have thousands right now and be in the career of my choice, being creative every day.

These fantasies are, however, very useless, unless you take the desired outcomes and make them real-life goals for the future.

This is what I'm doing now.  Years wasted make it incumbent to not continue that pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment